Most us are familiar with the Aloe Vera plant and its topical healing properties, but very few of us are remotely aware of or even heard of the hundreds of other healing properties Aloe Vera offers when its consumed! Indeed, no other medicinal plant offers as many wide-ranging health benefits as Aloe Vera does.
A thousand benefits…
• Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lowers high cholesterol
• Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis.
• Protects the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduces high blood pressure naturaly, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• Ends constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevents and treats candida infections.
• Protects the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
• Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Read more about Aloe Vera on Natural News
You probably came across different brands selling Aloe Vera juices, most of them marketing a sweet and flavorful Aloe Vera juice. If this is the impression you associate with the taste of Aloe Vera you should know that it is not Aloe Vera’s authentic taste, which is rather bitter and tasteless. So, do not fool yourself by thinking that the Aloe Vera juice you buy in the health store is representational of the true fresh Aloe Vera gel you find in the leaf.
Hence why I am writing this article today! The only way to extract all the benefits from the Aloe Vera gel is to buy the plant and make yourself a juice at home. I first discovered how to make it this year in Vietnam- you simply cut two or three leaves, filet them, rinse the gel 3-4 times with cold water and blend it with some orange and lime juice and a half a spoon of sugar.
I bought my Aloe Vera plant from Divine Cactus and waited just one day to get it! If you truly want to enjoy the benefits make the juice twice a day for 2 weeks.
Did you make your first home-made Aloe Juice? Comment on your Aloe experience here or @indigomemoirs